Amanda Flinn Photography


like on FACEBOOK.
-->

Monday, May 6, 2013

who's behind that camera



I knew at an early age that this was more than just a hobby. It was something that I felt a strong connection with, something that consumed my mind, something that was so familiar yet always new and exciting with constant surprises. This was my passion. I started with taking pictures of random little pieces of nature, and the lovely country sunsets. I talked my friends into modeling and did some pretty terrible makeup in the early days.. but those moments are still engraved in my mind and they bring a smile to my face every time I relive them by seeing those photos.

I have now grown into my own style, and shoot most any type of portraits or events.

Engagements - Senior - Weddings - Live Music - Promotionals - & More
 
facebook.com/amandajoflinn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment